100% FREE JOB TRAINING PROGRAM FOR MUSLIMS
AFTER TRAINING GET Rs 13,500 STIPEND FROM GOVT. OF AP
Applications are invited from eligible candidates from the Muslim minority community in the state of Andhra Pradesh for a 3-month certificate program in lift technology. The program is fully sponsored by the Andhra Pradesh State Minority Finance Corporation (APSMFC), Government of Andhra Pradesh and will be conducted in only in Vijayawada.
Certificate Program in Lift Technology – This program is especially for those students who are looking for an option without competition & have maximum job options in the future. People who have less communion ability but desires a better career, People keen to learn technical stuff and for all those who want to build a bright future.
- Qualification – MTech/BTech, Any PG/Degree, Diploma, ITI, Intermediate, Class 10 pass
- Religious Community – Should be from Muslim Minority Community from the State of Andhra Pradesh only
- Age Limit – 16 to 30 years
- Gender – Only Male candidates are eligible as this involves working on construction sites
- Financial Status: Only White Ration Card holders are eligible if you don’t have a White Ration Card, a Valid Income Certificate with Income less than Rs 200,000 per annum can be submitted
Career Opportunities After the Program:
After the training, all successful students who pass the assessment test will be eligible for placement support. Typical job roles in this field based on your qualification are as below. And the initial salary might range from Rs8,000 to Rs20,000. After gaining two years of experience you can earn up to Rs50,000 per month or even higher based on your talent. Even there is good demand for Lift Engineers/Technicians in the Middle East, South Africa and other parts of the world.
- MTech/BTech/Other Post Graduates will get in as Lift Installation Engineer
- Any Graduate/Diploma/ITI will get in as Lift Technicians
- Class 10 and Intermediate passed students will get in as Lift Technicians/Assistants
Course Duration: 3 Month (includes theory and practical onsite training)
Training Location: Vijayawada Only
All eligible non-locals will be provided a stipend of Rs 13,500 and Vijayawada local candidates will get Rs 4500. The stipend will be credited to the student’s bank account after the 3 months training is completed. Conditions apply: Minimum 75% attendance is required.
Equipment/Tools Required for Training (Mandatory)
Students have to purchase the following before coming for the training. This will approximately cost around Rs 1000, this cost will not be reimbursed. This is for your personal safety and is a mandatory requirement.
- Personal Equipment: Helmet, Safety Gloves, Safety Shoes
- Tools – Tester, Cutting Plier, Adjustable Screw Spanner (Small), Wire Cutter, Two-way Screwdriver
Note: This is a Government Sponsored Program for Eligible Students From The Muslim Minority Community in Andhra Pradesh Only. No Fee Shall Be Collected From Any Student Who is Enrolled in This Program.